Interested in learning how to massage your baby? Join Australian Breastfeeding Association Lake Macquarie Group for a morning of infant massage with Sandra Otto. Sandra is a qualified infant massage instructor and remedial massage therapist, who is also studying nursing!
This event takes place Tuesday 20th June at The Willows, 342 Hillsborough Road, Warners Bay at 10am.
There is no age limit, so babies and infants can be massaged and Sandra even encourages older siblings to get involved.
What you receive:
• 1 hour class of baby and infant massage, including massage oil and instruction from a qualified infant massage instructor
• Child care if you bring along older children not being massaged – Inside and outdoor play areas
• Morning tea
• Breastfeeding Counsellor on hand for any questions you may have
You will need to bring:
• Something comfortable for your baby to lie on
• Some toys that your child can play with whilst being massaged
If you are interested in this event and want to come along, please RSVP to email@example.com with your full name and number of children that are coming with you as limited spots are available.
ABA Lake Macquarie Group request a $10 donation payable at the door.