Hi, I’m Reena, a working mum in Newcastle, Australia and creator of The Mummy Project.
This blog provides trusted information to stay at home parents and working parents of children aged 0 to 12 who reside in the Newcastle & Hunter region.
My community of readers are inspired by the information on my blog and my honest reviews about events, activities and attractions.
This enables them to easily plan local and regional excursions with their babies and kids. They also enjoy my useful parenting articles, product reviews and ideas about things to do with their family.
Reach thousands of local parents
The Mummy Project offers a number of opportunities to promote both local events and businesses and relevant national brands. These include reviews, press trips, blogger events, social media promotion, giveaways and advertising.
The Mummy Project provides information to parents and caregivers of children aged 0 – 12 in the Newcastle & Hunter Region.
- Predominantly female
- Aged between 24 and 45
- Parents of 1 or 2 children aged 8 and under.
- They are tertiary educated (66% have a university degree)
- Variety of work status ranging from stay-at-home parents to full-time working parents
- 16,000+ unique monthly visitors.
- 23,000+ monthly page views.
The Mummy Project Offers 3 Options for Advertising
1) Promote your business in a 300 x 250 ad section on the right sidebar, featured on every page of the website. Limited spaces available.
2) Advertise in the monthly email newsletter which highlights the latest articles, promotions and event listings
3) Sponsored Social Media or Blog Post and Giveaways are available to promote your business or special event.
For more information or to request a media kit, contact The Mummy Project. Custom packages are available also to suit your business needs.
The Mummy Project has a proven track record of driving new customers to businesses and brands big and small. If you run a family friendly, local business, you will not find better value for highly targeted, hyperlocal marketing that will reach your target market.
You can also contact Reena by mail.
The Mummy Project
PO Box 1343
Newcastle, NSW Australia 2300
Who I’ve Worked With
The Mummy Project in the Media
The Mummy Project has been featured in local and state newspapers.
The Mummy Project: Linking parents to community Newcastle Herald
Sydney Royal Easter Show farmers rope in social media marketing Sydney Morning Herald