Lake Macquarie City Council’s ‘You’re Kidding Me’ program for the second half of 2017 is now available.
The You’re Kidding Me program was launched a couple of years ago with the aim of supporting families as they navigate the journey of raising children. The program offers families in Lake Macquarie free access to expert advice, support and strategies that families can implement in their own home.
In 2017, You’re Kidding Me Program will cover a wide range of topics throughout the year.
· Emotion Coaching your child by Eastlake Family Support
· Sleep and settle by Natalie Ebrill
· Transition to school for your child by Kim Moroney
· Sing and play to work your child’s brain by Julie Logan Music
· Fine motor skills for children with additional needs by Inspire Ability
· One-on-one speech screening appointments by Early Start Speech Pathology
· How nature play makes great kids by Inspired EC
Bookings for all monthly You’re Kidding Me events are essential, so book early. Bookings can be made online at library.lakemac.com.au/events.
For more information on the program go to the You’re Kidding Me website.